- Commodity : Baerii Caviar
- Code : IEM-1426
- Class : Farm Caviar
- Type : Baerii
- Variety : Royal
- Weight : Original Pack 10,15,20,25,30,50,100,125 gr - Repack 250,500,750,1000,1800 gr
- Minimum Order : 5 kg
- Origin : Iran
- Packing : Original Packing: Tinplate with food grade, Zinc Tinplate, Zin Iron, Metal, Tin Traditional, Prestige Tin (Vacuum), Polypropylene Repack: Glass Jar, Prestige Tin (Vacuum)
- Supply Ability : 1,000 Kg per Month
- Sample : Available to forward
- Term Of Delivery : CFR - CPT
- Payment Term : TT- 30 % against PI, 70 % against Draft BL
- Documents : HC,CITES, CO, BL,Packing List, Invoice & etc
- Delivery Time : 15 - 20 Days
- Inspection : Possible
About Baeri Caviar
There are several types of sturgeon, including beluga, astra, suruga and baery (Sibrian). Each has specific properties and appearance. Some of them are up to six meters long. Siberian sturgeon, as its name implies, is one of the sturgeons of the Caspian Sea. Since the caviar age of this fish is low it is very economical. Baeri caviar is very similar to sorghum caviar. The color spectrum of Siberian fish eggs are from dark gray to black. Baeri caviar is not like the main species of caviar in terms of quality and properties and many do not acknowledge it as caviar. Due to the cheapness of Siberian fish eggs, more customers go to buy this type of caviar.
Types of caviar according to their desirability:
Grade 1 caviar
This type of caviar has all the desirable characteristics, including being the same shape and size, being hard and the same color. They are pleasant, large, as well as delicious and not broken.
Grade 2 caviar
These caviar have normal and medium size and suitable color and taste.
Baeri caviar (Siberia)
Baeri caviar also has the highest quality and in terms of importance and nutritional value is very popular among consumers. Baeri caviar has a fresh taste like fresh walnuts.
Health Benefits of Caviar
In general, the following benefits can be enumerated for Caviar:
- Provide essential antioxidants.
- Vitamin A in caviar repairs damaged skin tissues.
- Vitamin E in caviar moisturizes the skin to combat dry skin.
- High iron content causes the blood circulation in the body to be done in a special way.
- Caviar is effective in treating Parkinson's disease.
- Caviar can be used to increase the eyesight
- Helps treat high blood pressure Caviar is high in potassium, which helps fight high blood pressure.
- Help prevent heart attacks and Alzheimer's disease Omega-3 in caviar is very high, according to researches, omega-3 in caviar reaches one thousand milligrams.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Strengthens the immune system
- Treats depression
The band on exporting marine caviar
Sturgeon fishing has been banned for about 20 years from 2015 to 2020, and this has led to the restoration of estrogen-type sturgeon stocks in the Caspian Sea. After the ban on fishing for a while because people and consumers thought it was only marine and natural caviar that would have the best properties and flavors, but today it can be seen that farmed caviar also has its qualities by The largest agencies are supplied and have the best flavors and appearances.
What are the rules of caviar export?
Exporting caviar to different countries has a set of rules as follows:
For the export of caviar less than 5 kg, there is no economic benefit for either the producer or the exporter. Therefore, exports should be done over 5 kg of caviar.
Of course, for exports of less than 5 kg, an additional fee must be paid to the manufacturer.
A vacuum sealer can be used to pack caviar. Typically caviar comes in metal cans and sometimes it is packaged in glass or porcelain and placed in strong and beautiful covers that can be stored in refrigerators. Also, if caviar is packed in metal cans, a metal can lid can be used.
- Tinplate with food grade, Zinc Tinplate, Zin Iron, Metal, Tin Traditional, Prestige Tin (Vacuum), Polypropylene Repack: Glass Jar, Prestige Tin (Vacuum)
CFR - CPT
15 - 20 Days
Caviar is known in the world customs with the tariff code (HS Code) number 1604.
Caviar export statistics
- Total export figure: $ 18,085,960,000
- Five-year growth rate of value of each unit: 3%
- One-year growth rate of value of each unit: 11%
- Average distance from the importing country: 5,453 KM
Caviar import statistics
- Total imports: $ 17,275,085,000
- Five-year growth rate of value of each unit: 2%
- One-year growth rate of value of each unit: 11%
- Average distance from exporting country: 5,487 KM
China has the highest caviar exports in the world with 20% and 3,665,396 thousand dollars in the world market. Thailand, Ecuador, Spain and Germany are the next largest exporters of this product, respectively.
In the chart of countries that import caviar, the United States ranks first in the world market. Japan, Italy, Germany and France are next.
US imports accounted for 11 percent of the global market share and $ 1,874,931,000.
Iran’s exporter’s statistics
- A total of 3,000 tons of sturgeon meat and 6 tons of farmed caviar were produced in the 2018
- A total of 2,500 tons of sturgeon meat and 10 tons of farmed caviar were produced in the 2019
- A total of 1,000 tons of sturgeon meat and 10.7 tons of farmed caviar were produced in the 2020