- Commodity : Tizabi Raisins
- Code : IEM-1109
- Type : Seedless - With Seeds
- Grade : Prime
- Minimum Order : 20,000 kg
- Origin : Iran
- Packing : Bulk– Carton box 10 Kg - Packing @ Customer's Request
- Supply Ability : 100,000 Kg per Month
- Sample : Available to forward
- Term Of Delivery : EXW-FSA-FAS-FOB-CFR-CIF-CPT-CIP
- Payment Term : TT- 30 % against PI, 70 % against Draft BL
- Documents : HC,CO, BL, Packing List, Invoice & etc.
- Delivery Time : 15 - 20 Days
- Inspection : Possible
Raisins are dried grapes that have very high benefits and commonly used in foods and cakes. The benefits of raisins include:
- Rich in fiber
- Rich in iron (therefore very useful in preventing anemia(.
- Abundant in antioxidants
- Lowers blood pressure
- Help weight loss
- Diabetes control
- Raisins can also cleanse your skin and slow down the aging process. By eating raisins regularly, you can have glowing and acne-free skin.
Of course, the properties of raisins are more than the above and we recommend that you use this food daily.
There are many types of grapes, so there are also different types of raisins. Another thing that distinguishes raisins is how they are dried. Some raisins are dried in the sun and others are dried with Tizab. There are different ways to make raisins look and dry differently. Here we will introduce Tizabi Raisins.
Tizab helps raisins to dry in less time, have better color, stay soft and keep the raisins juicy. The quick drying of raisins is very useful for both exporters and large scale producers of the product and enables them to deliver a quality product to the customer in a short time. But some people do not buy Tizabi Raisins and prefer raisins dried naturally and in the sun.
Tizabi Raisins come in two types, with and without seeds, and they have different colors. Tizabi Raisins can be made with and without sulfur, and each type has its own target market. In the production of Tizabi Raisins, we try to use virtual additives so as not to endanger human health. It is a good export raisin that is free from sand, soil and pests and has a natural taste. There should not be much crushed, sugared, unripe and small raisins in the export product and the complete product should reach the buyer with proper packaging.
Numerous countries export raisins, including Turkey, the United States, Iran, Chile, Afghanistan, South Africa, Uzbekistan and China. Turkey and the United States are the largest producers of raisins. Iran is also able to export high quality raisins to many countries every year and Iranian raisins are in high demand. Europe has a high import capacity in this field and in addition Iranian raisins are exported to the United States, Uzbekistan, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Australia and many other countries. Unfortunately, some countries buy Iranian raisins in large quantities and sell them under their own brand. Exporters of Iranian raisins need to properly identify the target markets and determine the product required by each market in accordance with the nature of demand.